Terms and Conditions:
The term "Pink and Main LLC" or "Pink and Main" or "us" or "we" or "I" or "me" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Social Circle, Georgia. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
© 2014 Pink and Main LLC and Michelle Currie. All content included in this site, including but not limited to designs, text and concepts and graphics is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws, and is the sole property of Pink and Main LLC and Michelle Currie. Any reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Pink and Main LLC and Michelle Currie.
Pink and Main LLC is not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Pink and Main LLC Angel Policy grants limited permissions (a license) to purchasers of Pink and Main stamps to create hand-stamped artwork for sale. All Pink and Main products are copyrighted by Michelle Currie (The Illustrator) and are protected under United States and International copyright law, which means they cannot be copied without permission. Our Angel Policy grants limited permissions (a license) to purchasers of Pink and Main stamps to create hand-stamped artwork for sale. The terms and conditions of this Angel Policy:
1) Hand-stamping is the only allowed format when creating with Pink and Main stamps. Artwork for sale must be personally hand-stamped by the selling artist, and any mass production or use of paid workers is prohibited.
2) No product design may be reproduced, copied or resized by any means, including photocopying, computer scanning and printing, or by freehand drawing. Creating die cut files are not allowed.
3) Pink and Main products may not be used in business logos, trademarks, or promotional materials. They may not be used in inappropriate, illegal, or derogatory ways. Artwork created with Pink and Main products may not infringe on any third party copyrighted material, and the artist accepts full responsibility for his or her artwork.
4) The following notice must appear on hand-stamped artwork created for resale: Images © Pink and Main LLC
5) Pink and Main LLC may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs and images including the Angel Policy, at any time. Amendments to such policies are effective upon publication of the official Pink and Main LLC website. We reserve the right to deny or terminate permission to usePink and Main products.
We have a stamp set available to help you meet our criteria here.