- Angel Policy
Pink and Main LLC Angel Policy grants limited permissions (a license) to purchasers of Pink and Main stamps to create hand-stamped artwork for sale. All Pink and Main products are copyrighted by Michelle Currie (The Illustrator) and are protected under United States and International copyright law, which means they cannot be copied without permission. Our Angel Policy grants limited permissions (a license) to purchasers of Pink and Main stamps to create hand-stamped artwork for sale. The terms and conditions of this Angel Policy:
1) Hand-stamping is the only allowed format when creating with Pink and Main stamps. Artwork for sale must be personally hand-stamped by the selling artist, and any mass production or use of paid workers is prohibited.
2) No product design may be reproduced, copied or resized by any means, including photocopying, computer scanning and printing, or by freehand drawing. Creating die cut files are not allowed.
3) Pink and Main products may not be used in business logos, trademarks, or promotional materials. They may not be used in inappropriate, illegal, or derogatory ways. Artwork created with Pink and Main products may not infringe on any third party copyrighted material, and the artist accepts full responsibility for his or her artwork.
4) The following notice must appear on hand-stamped artwork created for resale: Stamp Images © Pink and Main LLC
5) Pink and Main LLC may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs and images including the Angel Policy, at any time. Amendments to such policies are effective upon publication of the official Pink and Main LLC website. We reserve the right to deny or terminate permission to usePink and Main products.